Tuesday, July 16, 2013

It's been a while since I last posted but the internet has been acting up and the times that it has worked I used to call home. I have been having a lot of fun so far but it has been a little boring during the day between dives.

This first picture is the iguana that we caught and cooked. We ate rice and beans with it and it was delicious.

This is the chicken we caught and cooked. It wasn't the best thing I have had but still pretty good.

These goats live at Anne's house. Anne's house is on a property worth 21 million and she a caretaker of the house for the bank. We go diving there occasionally but it is a dive site so there aren't many Lionfish to get. A dive site is a spot with a buoy that boats can tie to and it is mostly dive shops that use them with tourists.

This is an iguana that we caught and it was almost 6 feet long from head to tail.

Hell

Also went to Timbuctuu

We ate at Sunshine Suites and these are their seafood tacos. From left to right: Jerk chicken, fish, and shrimp. Best tacos I have ever had.

We went to the turtle farm on the island where they breed green sea turtles and release them into the wild.
These are some of the turtles in the breeding pond. They are way bigger than I had originally thought.
Here I am holding a baby turtle. I later went snorkeling here at the turtle farm and they had a few turtles in the snorkeling area. I could have stayed there all day if I had the opportunity.

This was at Stingray City where you take a boat to a sandbar and stingrays surround you. The stingrays are completely real and completely wild, they even have their barbs still attached. I was only able to hold the stingray with one hand because I can't get my finger wet. I also got to feed the stingrays which also very cool.

That's all the pictures I have to share for now but I hope to get plenty more as I still have a month to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment