Saturday, June 15, 2013

It has been a few days since I got down here to Cayman. I am still on Grand Cayman as there are still a few things to be done before we go to Little Cayman. We went diving yesterday and got a few Lionfish and we cooked them up and they were delicious. I had some for lunch and Jesus, one of the tenants at the place we are staying, showed us how to clean them and told us a few different ways to cook them. He also had some leftover plantains from breakfast that he boiled in a pot of water. The flavor is really hard to describe but the texture is similar to a potato. Not much else to talk about. Everything is like the UK. you drive on the left side of the road and things are in km/h instead of mph.I haven't gotten any good pictures yet so this will just be a text post. I hope to be able to post again in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment